Account Management Internship
Who are you?
You're someone who is excited about working with people, with a passion for digital marketing and advertising.
This internship provides an opportunity to work with sales & marketing teams to serve clients and close more deals with our awesome clients. Primary responsibilities include supporting the Sales team team with meeting customers, handling issues that arise during the sales cycle, generating revenue, prospecting, meeting sales targets, and renewing sales contracts. Intern will also research potential clients and sales opportunities.
Who are we?
We're an elite team, one of a kind in the Middle East, and we're disrupting the marketing industry . Our team has won several awards and were mentioned in the world's biggest publications such as Forbes, TechCrunch, and more.
We are on a mission to make the internet a better place by fixing (and changing) the way digital marketing works using Artificial Intelligence, and together we're changing the world...one step at a time!
Why work with us?
Because we put people first!
Some of the benefits of working in Cognitev are:
- Global company with offices around the world (Dubai, Cairo, London, San Francisco)
- Our office is a large villa, with our own pool, and mango trees with an X-Box zone, and a Ping-pong table :)
- All our salaries are paid in US Dollars ($)
- Stock options for all team members
- Unlimited vacation, work from home
- Schooling allowance for team members with children
- Medical Insurance
- In-house Catering service
- Incredible hand-picked team, that is one of the most solid in Egypt.
- An amazing culture to work in
- Global product being used by customers around the world (US, Europe, Asia, MENA)
- And most important, we are changing the world, literally.
- Collaborates, assists and works with assigned Sales Team to generate new sales, maintain existing relationships, and grow existing accounts
- Retains accounts list, prospects and develops new customer relationships; persuasively communicates strategies for meeting customer needs.
- Prepares proposals for Sales team, develops maps, and utilizes appropriate software to complete proposals.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by facilitating various aspects of the customer's account in cooperation with creative, operations, marketing and finance staff.
- Communicates and coordinates with various other departments as needed, including Product and Ad-Operations.