Business Development Manager - Senior
Who are you?
We are looking for a Business Development Manager, who will be willing to break through our AI and digital advertising world selling our products with both passion & energy. You need to have the real hunter’s eye to prospect new customers and expand our client’s portfolio in the MENA region. Your main goal will be to drive growth and forge strong relationships with clients.
Who are we?
We're an elite team, one of a kind in MENA, and we're disrupting the digital marketing industry . Our team has won several awards and were mentioned in the world's biggest publications such as Forbes, TechCrunch, and more. We are on a mission to make the internet a better place by fixing the way marketing works, and together we're conquering the world...one step at a time!
Why work with us?
Because we put people first!
Some of the benefits of working in Cognitev are:
- Global company with offices around the world (Dubai, Cairo, San Francisco)
- Our Cairo office is a large villa, with our own pool, and mango trees with an XBox zone, and a Ping-pong table :)
- Our Dubai office has a pool, but no ping-pong table :(
- Competitive salary + incredible bonus scheme
- Stock options for all team members
- Unlimited vacation, work from home
- Medical Insurance
- Incredible hand-picked team, that is one of the most solid in MENA.
- An amazing culture to work in
- Two patents in the fields of NLP and Deep learning
- Global product being used by customers around the world (US, Europe, Asia, MENA)
- Unlimited growth opportunities at a dynamic fast-paced startup in the heart of Dubai
- Competitive base salary and commission structure, and exceptional benefits.
- Opportunity to work with a collaborative team of bright, motivated, passionate individuals who are working together to make the internet a better place
3 - 5 years of business development experience.
Extensive experience in the advertising ecosystem.
Full understanding of the programmatic advertising (SSPs, Ad-exchanges, DSPs...etc).
Have established relationships & a deep network with Media Agencies and Direct Clients.
University graduate and preferably an MBA degree.
Fluent in English & Arabic – other languages could be an add-on.
Strong presentation skills.
Strong analytical background.
Strong negotiation skills.
Excellent writing and reporting skills.
A) New Business Development:
Setting long-term strategic goals by building strong key customers relationships, identifying new business opportunities, negotiating & closing business deals while maintaining extensive knowledge of the latest market news and updates.
Building strong pipeline deals with the support of potentiality sales forecast.
Mastering the company’s CRM tool by updating our client’s database covering old, new & prospected customers, documenting the on-going deals and keeping track of all taken and needed actions with our deals.
Planning and handling meetings between our clients and the company’s key persons.
Working on generating accurate reports covering the total number of deals, revenue acquired & revenue consumed and communicates it with the company’s management team.
Building new clients network through attending most of the association events & conferences and providing a detailed analysis of the market status and the latest creative trends.
Representing the company C-level executives with our clients.
Promoting the company’s products and services within the AI advertising technology eco-system.
B) Client Retention:
Working with technical and all other concerned teams to meet our customer needs and requirements.
Participating in all our clients internal and external debriefs.
C) Business Development Planning:
Presenting the market new business trends, services, products, and distribution channels with mid and senior level management in order to develop our current services or suggests new ones.
Studying the market and continuously presenting new ideas to increase our sales.
Using the market information and analysis to identify the company’s competitive advantages.