Business Planner & Strategist - Senior / Junior
Who are you?
You are someone that’s the perfect combination of business and technology. You will partner with leaders from the Go-to-market team (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Partnerships) to develop a cohesive go-to-market strategy and execute on a global scale.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies for scaling Cognitev and executing through data, technology, process automation and strong cross-functional coordination. You will work closely with cross-functional leaders to ensure the smooth execution and implementation of your solutions.
This role is hybrid of traditional jobs in strategic planning and sales/marketing operations, directly reporting to the CEO.
Who are we?
We're an elite team, one of a kind in the Middle East, and we're disrupting the marketing industry . Our team has won several awards and were mentioned in the world's biggest publications such as Forbes, TechCrunch, and more.
We are on a mission to make the internet a better place by fixing (and changing) the way digital marketing works using Artificial Intelligence, and together we're changing the world...one step at a time!
Why work with us?
Because we put people first!
Some of the benefits of working in Cognitev are:
- Global company with offices around the world (Dubai, Cairo, London, San Francisco)
- Our Cairo office is a large villa, with our own pool, and mango trees with an X-Box zone, and a Ping-pong table :)
- All our salaries are paid in US Dollars ($)
- Stock options for all team members
- Unlimited vacation, work from home
- Schooling allowance for team members with children
- Medical Insurance
- In-house Catering service
- Incredible hand-picked team, that is one of the most solid in Egypt.
- An amazing culture to work in
- Global product being used by customers around the world (US, Europe, Asia, MENA)
- And most important, we are changing the world, literally.
- Analyze company performance to help develop a go to market strategy and execution plan.
- Assist in developing territory planning, channel strategy and pricing.
- Identify, prioritize, and execute initiatives across the go-to-market team that will have the largest impact on the business
- Define, develop and implement business planning processes.
- Coordinate and manage cross-functional teams to improve business planning methods.
- Determine and execute key business initiatives that will drive business operations.
- Identify bottlenecks in our internal operations and design processes to fix them.
- Develop and implement best practices and learning plans to meet business objectives.
- Assist CxOs in operations, resource management, budget, revenue accounting, etc.
- Develop standard procedures to manage and maintain business operational and financial objectives.
- Assist in preparing strategic plan by analyzing trends and forecast.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of market dynamics such as competitor analysis, market share, demographic trends, and growth projections.
- Identify business problems and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Understand business direction and needs and develop solutions, roadmaps and assessment of potential business impacts.