Customer Success Manager - Senior / Junior
Who are you?
A Customer Success Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Their job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
Customer success departments are relatively new and are used mainly in technical companies, specifically in software. Customer Success Managers often provide technical support to customers with the goal to keep customers satisfied with the business’s products.
You enjoy delighting customers, and turning them into happy, satisfied ambassadors. You enjoy communicating with people, and you want to make an impact in the world by improving the lives of customers worldwide.
Who are we?
We're an elite team, one of a kind in Egypt, and we're disrupting the marketing industry . Our team has won several awards and were mentioned in the world's biggest publications such as Forbes, TechCrunch, and more.
We are on a mission to make the internet a better place by fixing the way marketing works, and together we're conquering the world...one step at a time!
Why work with us?
Because we put people first!
Some of the benefits of working in Cognitev are:
- Global company with offices around the world (Dubai, Cairo, San Francisco)
- Our Cairo office is a large villa, with our own pool, and mango trees with an XBox zone, and a Ping-pong table :)
- All our salaries are paid in US Dollars ($)
- Stock options for all team members
- Unlimited vacation, work from home
- Schooling allowance for team members with children
- Medical Insurance
- In-house Catering service
- Incredible hand-picked team, that is one of the most solid in Egypt.
- An amazing culture to work in
- Two patents in the fields of NLP and Deep learning
- Global product being used by customers around the world (US, Europe, Asia, MENA)
- Proactively on-board all new paying customers and deeply understand their needs in order to best align our software to their goals. On-boarding may include Skype calls.
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check in meetings, and perform quarterly checks for reviews
- Collaborate with our Product, Engineering, and Customer Support team as necessary to resolve technical bugs and issues
- Work along side with our Sales team to identify up-sell opportunities
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate risk
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- 1+ year (minimum) of experience in Customer Support or Account Management
- Digital Marketing experience is a HUGE plus
- You are a self-starter that anticipates requests and doesn’t need a lot of oversight
- Great problem solving skills, taking a consultative approach to find the best solution
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. You can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users
- Comfortable giving presentations to groups of any size
- Good Microsoft Excel skills (formulas, pivot tables, etc)
- Excellent English skills (verbal and written), this is a must since all our customers are in the US
- Passionate about engaging with customers to provide consistent and high-level customer satisfaction.