Digital Marketing Specialist - Senior / Junior
Who are you?
You're a digital marketer at heart. Someone who loves exploring new paid advertising and marketing channels. Wether its Facebook, Google, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn, or any other channel, you want to dig in!
Your main responsibility will be to work with our awesome Marketing Technology team who continously explore new marketing channels by creating campaigns and learning how to best optimize them. This knowledge will then feed into our automation efforts.
Who are we?
We're an elite team, one of a kind in Egypt, and we're disrupting the marketing industry . Our team has won several awards and were mentioned in the world's biggest publications such as Forbes, TechCrunch, and more.
We are on a mission to make the internet a better place by fixing the way marketing works, and together we're conquering the world...one step at a time!
Why work with us?
Because we put people first!
Some of the benefits of working in Cognitev are:
- Global company with offices around the world (Dubai, Cairo, London, San Francisco)
- Our Cairo office is a large villa, with our own pool, and mango trees with an XBox zone, and a Ping-pong table :)
- All our salaries are paid in US Dollars ($)
- Stock options for all team members
- Unlimited vacation, work from home
- Schooling allowance for team members with children
- Medical Insurance
- In-house Catering service
- Incredible hand-picked team, that is one of the most solid in Egypt.
- An amazing culture to work in
- Global product being used by customers around the world (US, Europe, Asia, MENA)
- And most important, we are changing the world, literally.
- Experience in the Digital Marketing industry
- Solid understanding of digital marketing and industry terminology
- Experience in creating Paid Advertising campaigns (Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or any others)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc)
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written English is a must
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Strong reporting capabilities
- Create paid advertising campaigns on different marketing channels
- Continuously explore new paid marketing channels
- Document strategies to optimize and automate tasks in the campaign lifecycle
- Work with the Marketing Technology team to put a roadmap and strategy of learning and exploring new marketing channels