Frontend Engineer - Senior / Junior
Who are you?
You are the kind of engineer that looks at tough or expensive challenges, and figures out ingenious solutions. You use the best of many tools to achieve the results you need. If there’s no good way to do something, you create software to do it.
You are known for being dependable, a reliable problem solver, and being a tech detective. If something is broken you find it and fix it, aided by the structure you’ve set up.
Who are we?
We're a team of elite engineers, one of a kind in Egypt, and we're working on building highly sophisticated Artificial Intelligence platforms in the field of marketing automation. Our team has won several awards and were mentioned in the world's biggest publications such as Forbes, TechCrunch, and more.
We are on a mission to make the internet a better place by fixing the way marketing works, and together we're conquering the world...one commit at a time!
Why work with us?
Because we put people first!
Some of the benefits of working in Cognitev are:
- Global company with offices around the world (Dubai, Cairo, San Francisco)
- Our Cairo office is a large villa, with our own pool, and mango trees with an XBox zone, and a Ping-pong table :)
- All our salaries are paid in US Dollars ($)
- Stock options for all team members
- Unlimited vacation, work from home
- Schooling allowance for team members with children
- Medical Insurance
- In-house Catering service
- Working on very challenging computational problems with very advanced technology stack
- Incredible hand-picked team, that is one of the most solid in Egypt.
- An amazing culture to work in
- Global product being used by customers around the world (US, Europe, Asia, MENA)
- Ideally, experience with “ReactJS”, NodeJS, ES6
- Proficiency in HTML5 & CSS3
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- write unit and integration tests, and understand quality is everyone's responsibility. Also, you've worked in an agile environment, and value continuous delivery.
- Experience working with CSS’s pre-processors
- Good knowledge of visualization libraries like D3, HighCharts
- Experience using RESTful web services
- Passionate about learning and sharing newer technologies with the team
- Interest in usability and design aesthetics
- Skills for creating responsive websites
- Familiarity with Git or other version control systems
- Participate in the design and development processes
- Participate in the whole Development Life Cycle for innovative web app prototypes related to a JS API
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions
- Work with Product Management on the feasibility of upcoming changes
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
You can either apply here, or just send us your CV to email@example.com ... Join us on the greatest journey of our lives! 🚀