Marketing Intern (Pipeline - On Hold)
Our interns are a part of Cognitev—involved and solving problems from the start. Our interns come from all backgrounds, bringing their diverse talents to drive the business, grow our people, and put the user before all else.
Who are we?
We're an elite team, one of a kind in Egypt, and we're disrupting the marketing industry . Our team has won several awards and were mentioned in the world's biggest publications such as Forbes, TechCrunch, and more.
We are on a mission to make the internet a better place by fixing the way marketing works, and together we're conquering the world...one step at a time!
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks -
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities
- Contribute to the creation of email campaigns, social media and website content
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Excellent writer