Product Manager (Pipeline - On Hold)
Who are we?
We're an elite team, one of a kind in the Middle East, and we're disrupting the marketing industry . Our team has won several awards and were mentioned in the world's biggest publications such as Forbes, TechCrunch, and more.
We are on a mission to make the internet a better place by fixing (and changing) the way digital marketing works using Artificial Intelligence, and together we're changing the world...one step at a time!
Why work with us?
>>> Because we put people first! <<<
Some of the benefits of working in Cognitev are:
- Global company with offices around the world (Dubai, Cairo, London, San Francisco)
- Our Cairo office is a large villa, with our own pool, and mango trees with an X-Box zone, and a Ping-pong table :)
- All our salaries are paid in US Dollars ($)
- Stock options for all team members
- Unlimited vacation, work from home
- Schooling allowance for team members with children
- Medical Insurance
- In-house Catering service
- Incredible hand-picked team, that is one of the most solid in Egypt.
- An amazing culture to work in
- Global product being used by customers around the world (US, Europe, Asia, MENA)
- And most important, we are changing the world, literally.
- Must be a Computer Science graduate
- Perform user, market, and competitor research to come up with new features that need to be designed and implemented
- Work to fully understand the advertising and marketing industry (not a pre-requisite, you will learn with us!)
- Translate business requirements into user stories for the development teams to implement
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
- Work with engineering teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product and are designing great features for our customers
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary technical contact for queries related to the product