Product Marketing Executive (Pipeline - On Hold)
Who are you?
You're a digital marketer who will own the execution of our inbound marketing activities. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
For this role, you be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like blogging, social media, email campaigns and pricing strategies.
Your goal will be to promote the growth of our product adoption through content marketing and inbound strategies.
Who are we?
We're an elite team, one of a kind in Egypt, and we're disrupting the marketing industry . Our team has won several awards and were mentioned in the world's biggest publications such as Forbes, TechCrunch, and more.
We are on a mission to make the internet a better place by fixing the way marketing works, and together we're conquering the world...one step at a time!
Why work with us?
Because we put people first!
Some of the benefits of working in Cognitev are:
- Global company with offices around the world (Dubai, Cairo, San Francisco)
- Our Cairo office is a large villa, with our own pool, and mango trees with an XBox zone, and a Ping-pong table :)
- All our salaries are paid in US Dollars ($)
- Stock options for all team members
- Unlimited vacation, work from home
- Schooling allowance for team members with children
- Medical Insurance
- In-house Catering service
- Incredible hand-picked team, that is one of the most solid in Egypt.
- An amazing culture to work in
- Two patents in the fields of NLP and Deep learning
- Global product being used by customers around the world (US, Europe, Asia, MENA)
- Experience in the Digital Marketing industry, preferably as an Inbound Marketer
- Experience in market analysis
- Copywriting skills a huge plus
- Familiar with product marketing tactics
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc)
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written English is a must
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Study our company's products and understand them inside out
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Write blog posts focused on our product, and industry trends related to us
- Manage our product social media channels
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers