Who are you?
You are the guardian of Scrum Team, someone that resolves issues and has control over the scrum processes.
Your role spans everything from coaching team about agile scrum to delivering successful deliverables.
You are someone who needs to be involved in team conflicts (so great communication skills are a must!). You must be actively involved in technical matters thus finding out the gaps and ensuring product owner involvement in business decision and description of the functional flow.
The Scum Master role is challenging as it’s the single most hectic job if things do not go well or deadlines couldn’t be kept. Are you up to the challenge?
Who are we?
We're an elite team, one of a kind in the Middle East, and we're disrupting the marketing industry . Our team has won several awards and were mentioned in the world's biggest publications such as Forbes, TechCrunch, and more.
We are on a mission to make the internet a better place by fixing (and changing) the way digital marketing works using Artificial Intelligence, and together we're changing the world...one step at a time!
Why work with us?
>>> Because we put people first! <<<
Some of the benefits of working in Cognitev are:
- Global company with offices around the world (Dubai, Cairo, London, San Francisco)
- Our Cairo office is a large villa, with our own pool, and mango trees with an X-Box zone, and a Ping-pong table :)
- All our salaries are paid in US Dollars ($)
- Stock options for all team members
- Unlimited vacation, work from home
- Schooling allowance for team members with children
- Medical Insurance
- In-house Catering service
- Incredible hand-picked team, that is one of the most solid in Egypt.
- An amazing culture to work in
- Global product being used by customers around the world (US, Europe, Asia, MENA)
- And most important, we are changing the world, literally.
- Facilitate the ceremonies for planning, stand-ups, reviews, and retrospectives with team and Product Manager.
- Constantly monitor project plans, track progress and correct deviations from plans.
- Constantly manage risks and issues. Escalate as needed by providing enough information to facilitate course of action.
- Assist in team development by holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work and mentoring team members
- Encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team.
- Support the Product Managers in managing customer expectations for project deliverables/outcomes
- Focus more on delivery and results rather than ideology
- Define and refine agile metrics to understand and communicate team performance.
- Work with management and other leaders to continually identify and implement team process improvements
- Help organize and lead the backlog grooming sessions to keep a healthy product backlog.
- Ensure Scrum and other agile methods are being followed as agreed to by the team