SEO Specialist - (Senior / Junior)
Who are you?
You're someone who is passionate about content creation, SEO, and the field of digital marketing.
Someone who loves being responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing websites that are optimized to be picked up by search engines.
Your idea of fun is gaining in-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting and the behaviors of search engines.
Who are we?
We're an elite team, one of a kind in Egypt, and we're working on building highly sophisticated Artificial Intelligence platforms in the field of digital marketing automation. Our team has won several awards and were mentioned in the world's biggest publications such as Forbes, TechCrunch, and more.
We are on a mission to make the internet a better place by fixing the way marketing works, and together we're conquering the world.
Why work with us?
Because we put people first!
Some of the benefits of working in Cognitev are:
- Global company with offices around the world (Dubai, Cairo, San Francisco)
- Our Cairo office is a large villa, with our own pool, and mango trees with an XBox zone, and a Ping-pong table :)
- All our salaries are paid in US Dollars ($)
- Stock options for all team members
- Unlimited vacation, work from home
- Schooling allowance for team members with children
- Medical Insurance
- In-house Catering service
- Working on the most challenging computational problems with the most advanced stack
- Incredible hand-picked team, that is one of the most solid in Egypt.
- An amazing culture to work in
- Two patents in the fields of NLP and Deep learning
- Global product being used by customers around the world (US, Europe, Asia, MENA)
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Well versed in using Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Content writing (blog posts, e-books, articles)
- Reviewing and analyzing our sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Awareness of white-hat SEO strategies
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines