Software Quality Engineer - Senior / Junior
The Quality Engineer is directly responsible for the quality of releases and projects based on business requirements. Quality Engineer actively participates in reviewing the technical documents (requirements, analysis, design, etc…). He/She also provides staff assistance and regular feedback on projects and the testing processes to management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and initiate quality standards for tests, inspections and evaluations.
- Critically think about how consumers will interact with the software being tested and turn those thoughts into finding bugs, listing action items and opening avenues of discussion.
- Develop and execute thorough test plans in a timely and efficient manner for all areas of the product.
- Write clear prioritized test cases that cover requirements and execute them along with exploratory testing.
- Maintain testing artifacts and update them according to changes in requirements.
- Write and execute Test scripts.
- Report clear, detailed, and timely quality status of products.
- Maintain, monitor and ensure highest quality in services and products.
- Team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Knowledge of various testing types/techniques.
- Proven experience in creating consistent test planning, design, and execution.
- Familiar with Selenium, SoapUI or comparable tools.
- Writing SQL Scripts (Basic knowledge).
- Agile environment.
- ISTQB Foundation level.